Thursday, August 7, 2014

Introduction


Hello, and welcome to Life Inspired x3 (Where's My Chauffeur).  I would like to use my first post to tell my readers a little about myself.
My name is Jennifer.  I am married and my husband and I have 3 children together.  Our oldest daughter is 12 years old, our son is 7 years old and our baby girl is almost a year old.  Our family also has 2 dogs, Shane and Caesar.
Outside of writing, I work out of the home full-time for a large medical corporation.  It is a Monday through Friday 9-5 type of job.  Our home is very hectic as we lead busy lives.  I find it important though, to have personal time.  Let’s admit it, even the best of us tend to fight off the little white jacket and padded room occasionally.  So in order to stay sane and keep my brain fresh, I have a passion for painting and for writing.
I can imagine somewhere out there, there is another woman or man who is in the same boat as myself with life. You know, the kids, work, house, chores, bills, stressful but fulfilling type of life.  So this is the reason I have created Life Inspired x3 blog.  I hope that someone out there will read my blogs and relate, and know that they are not alone.  I hope to inspire someone and to even create a few smiles for people.
Hopefully I have caught your attention and you will remain around long enough to see some future, more interesting posts of mine.  If there is a specific topic that you would like me to post about, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment